skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Class Notes
This is a site to record things that I am doing or would like to do with my students.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
She loves her waffles
Nellie and Patrick love to eat waffles and pancakes. That is the first thing Patrick usually ask for when he wakes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Myself
I am a 5/6 grade teacher at a small christian school. I love God and my family. Cooking is something I enjoy. I love to excercise but have a hard time finding the time.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(39)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
▼
2008
(73)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(7)
OUCH!!
Christmas Picutres
Patrick has a new favorite book. It is called Bro...
She loves her waffles
Nellie finally has enough hair for a pony tail!!! ...
Patrick had to make a instrument for his music cla...
LIVE!!
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment