Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Activites





Easter is such a nice time of year. It is a great time of year together with family, have fun and celebrate Christ's ressurection. Saturday afternoon we went to my parents house. We had a nice dinner, rode the four wheeler (it's was tooo cold), and had a easter egg hunt for the little guys. I really enjoyed seeing my Aaron and Lindsay. I don't get to see them that often. Saturday evening we went to Bill's parents house, spent the night and went to church with them on Sunday. We had a nice service and there was a good spirit there. Margaret fixed a delicious meal and then hid eggs for Patrick and Nellie to find. What a great weekend. Here are some pictures.

1 comment:

jane said...

I love the pictures of the kids. They are so precious and beautiful. Of course grandma would think so