skip to main | skip to sidebar

Class Notes

This is a site to record things that I am doing or would like to do with my students.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Toy

A few weeks ago Bill got a new toy. It is a Eee PC. It is the smallest computer I have ever seen. I think it may be the smallest they make, not sure though. As you can see by the picture it is smaller than a piece of paper. He can play some games on it and surf the internet.
Posted by Miranda at 5:52 AM

1 comment:

budandangie said...

I tell ya boys and their toys:}Hope you have a good weekend. - Angie

June 5, 2008 at 11:07 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Myself

Myself
I am a 5/6 grade teacher at a small christian school. I love God and my family. Cooking is something I enjoy. I love to excercise but have a hard time finding the time.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (39)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • Make a Smilebox slideshow
      • My wonderful in-laws just got back from a 10 day t...
      • Open House????
      • Update
      • Some firsts for Patrick
      • Lately Patrick has been fascinated with bugs!! Th...
      • New Toy
      • Curb Appeal
      • Play Time
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
 
Counters
Free Counter