skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Class Notes
This is a site to record things that I am doing or would like to do with my students.
Monday, September 1, 2008
This weekend we took a trip to St. Louis with Bill's parents. We normally go this time of year to attend a steel guitar convention. We had a nice getaway and was able to relax a little. We took the kids to the zoo and the Arch.
Here are a few pictures. Patrick and Nellie standing in front of the Arch.
Family picture at the Arch.
Patrick and Nellie posing again!
This was the motel where we stayed and where the convention was held. It is across the street from the St. Louis Cardinals stadium.
California Sea Lions at the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Myself
I am a 5/6 grade teacher at a small christian school. I love God and my family. Cooking is something I enjoy. I love to excercise but have a hard time finding the time.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(39)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
▼
2008
(73)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(6)
A boy in my class was so nice and brought me a bag...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Another Accomplishment
It has been a while since I updated. Things are...
St. Louis Zoo had a wonderful penguin exhibit. Th...
This weekend we took a trip to St. Louis with Bill...
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment