Saturday, November 22, 2008
any one there?
I haven't posted in so long. Now that I am working outside of the home I am finding less time to sit at the computer. We are settling in to life here. The kids are really enjoying school. I am also enjoying the 5th and 6th grades. With the older students you are able to do a lot of neat and exciting things. We still haven't sold our house yet. This is very frustrating around Christmas time. I don't have much room in the house we are living in now so I probably won't be able to do much decorating. Bill is enjoying working from home even though he longs for a office space that isn't as accessible to the kids. I am looking forward to a few days off next week to spend with the kids and Bill. I hope everyone has a enjoyable Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment