skip to main | skip to sidebar

Class Notes

This is a site to record things that I am doing or would like to do with my students.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trip to Wichita


Patrick trying to put himself in a bubble. He actually did pretty well.

Playing in the castle's kitchen.

This is a little late. A few weekends we went to Wichita to visit my brother and sister-in-law. We had a great time with them. They took us to "The Exploration Place". Here are a few pictures from our day. We also went to see the local hockey team play a game. Thanks for the great weekend.
Posted by Miranda at 2:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Myself

Myself
I am a 5/6 grade teacher at a small christian school. I love God and my family. Cooking is something I enjoy. I love to excercise but have a hard time finding the time.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (39)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ▼  December (2)
      • Here are a few pictures of Patrick and Nellie's Ch...
      • Trip to Wichita
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
 
Counters
Free Counter