Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taking over (temporarily)

It's been awhile since Miranda has updated the blog and I (Bill) sit at the computer all day so here's my attempt at the updates.

We had the church Christmas program that was really nice.  Nellie had fun scolding King Herod. Both Patrick and Nellie did well.  

No real updates on our house.  We found a couple that was really interested but no offers yet.  

Other than that, life is pretty much the same.  Eat, sleep, work, watch Gilligan's Island and 'Allo 'Allo.   A lot of people are trying to get us to watch Fireproof but I won't on the grounds that it is not funny or stupid (or preferably both).  I am firm in my belief that I don't need to sit and watch someone have issues with their life for 2 hours because I'm living it!!  

Anyway...  That's it for now.  Back to work.  Cranking out code for this machine.  Which if you look closely you will notice that it looks nothing like this machine.  So all you people, when asking computer questions and notice that I get a blank look when you ask computer questions, it's because I know precious little more than you do about PC's.  

I do have one computer tip:
When you call to have me look and your computer.  Please do the following first:
If you use Internet Explorer:
  1. Click on the Tools Pull down menu at the top of the screen
  2. Click on Internet Options
  3. You will see a section called Browsing History:  Click the Delete Button.
  4. That brings up a new screen and basically delete everything except passwords
If you use Mozilla Firefox:
  1. Click on the Tools Pull down menu at the top of the screen
  2. Now click on the Clear Private Data
  3. Clear everything except saved passwords
The reason is this:  I do not want to know what you, your kids, or any of your friends have been searching for on the Internet.  

Thanks for your time.

Bill "nuclearcowboy" Allen

No comments: