Monday, May 18, 2009
Boys will be Boys
Just last week I was talking to my sister-in-law and telling her how much Patrick is like her son Nicholas. They like to dress up and have many other things in common. Well, yesterday we found another thing they have in common. They like to visit the emergency room. I won't go into too many details you can read them on Bills blog. I was very thankful Bill was there because I could hardly look at him it looked so awful. He did a great job with the Dr. and was very cooperative. He acted worse this morning when I tried to clean it. Go figure I guess it was just because it was mom and not a man in a scrubs telling him to sit still. Nellie was with him when it happened and I think she may have gotten a little spooked. She has been very clingy to me since it all happened. She saw it happen so I am sure it was upsetting. I hope the pictures don't upset you too bad. If they do just don't look. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bless his heart, that must have hurt!
Oh the joys of raising children.
Post a Comment