
This weekend we took the kids to SDC and Dixie Stampede. The kids had a great time in the playhouse at SDC. We spent all of our time there. Patrick loves slides. Nellie spent all of her time climbing the steps. She loves to go up and down. Saturday evening we took them to Dixie Stampede. Patrick was a little shy of the horses at the beginning but by the end of the show he was having a great time. It was great to have some family time but I was ready to get back into our little routine. I know Nellie was to.

2 comments:
Cute pictures, glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see you!
-Angie
I was so happy to find your blog! Your children are adorable! It is great to hear how everyone "back home" is doing. Seeing the pictures of SDC made me want to visit there again so badly! I'll be checking back... :)
Robyn (Waits) Huff
Post a Comment