
Yes, you guessed it we are moving. We have lived in Diamond for 8 yrs and we are picking up and leaving. Ever since I graduated from college I have wanted to go back to my alma mater and teach. Bill and I have tried on several occasions to move over there but he had a difficult time finding a job. We always said when it is time for us to move God will work everything out. Well, He has done just that. The company Bill works for is letting him tele-commute from Kansas. Patrick is in preschool so he will be able to attend a nice preschool and Nellie will be able to be in a daycare where I know the workers personally, plus they will be right next door to where I am working. I know it kind of sounds silly to want to work at a place that doesn't pay the greatest but that is where my heart is and teaching is my passion. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. We hope to sell our house before we move. If we don't, we have made arrangements to live on campus until we do sell.
4 comments:
I wondered why Bill was so interested in whether or not Independence had high speed internet when he called me the other night! Congratulations and hope all works out well for you guys! You'll have to come over some evening when you get settled in.
Hey! We are so happy for you all!!! God is so Good!
Mandy,
I am ECSTATIC about this news!
Funny thing, just the other day I was thinking, " I wish Mandy would come teach at the school"...and then I heard you were hired, sooo exciting. I've never seen you teach, but I'm sure you are an awesome teacher!! I'm sure this will be a huge change for your family, and maybe not always be easy, but I really appreciate you letting God lead you and I hope everything goes smoothly.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to help on this end...Really!
I am so happy you are going to IBS! I remember you saying that you wanted to do that when we were seniors, and oddly enough I just was wondering about if you would go back.
You have always been a HUGE encouragement to me!
There will be good days and not so good days...hang in there I believe God is using u!
C
Post a Comment