skip to main | skip to sidebar

Class Notes

This is a site to record things that I am doing or would like to do with my students.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Click to play Happy
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Posted by Miranda at 1:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Myself

Myself
I am a 5/6 grade teacher at a small christian school. I love God and my family. Cooking is something I enjoy. I love to excercise but have a hard time finding the time.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (39)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • House Pictures
      • Another Anniversary
      • Make a Smilebox slideshow
      • Happy Anniversary
      • update
      • Ramblings
      • Last night while Bill and I were in the living...
      • Sunday Best
      • Hopscotch
      • Daddy's Girl
      • Make a Smilebox slideshow
      • Just a Thought
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
 
Counters
Free Counter