Hello to everyone in blogland. Bill and I are finally getting into moving mode. I can't believe the time is here already. We are planning on moving July 26th. We have already started getting our phone/internet connection hooked up so Bill can work from home, this has been an ordeal. The house we are moving to is next to the school. The school has DSL. However, when I called to set that up the phone company informed me that DSL is unavailable at the house. After about 20 phone calls I think we MAY be getting DSL through the phone company. They are doing some investigating to see why their system says we cannot get DSL but the school can. We should hear the verdict by the end of the week. We called the cable company but there is no cable run to the house so it was going to cost us $600 just to run a line to the house!!! That ruled out cable one. :)
I am very anxious about teaching. I have already been planning and getting things together. My aunt brought me the manuals a few weeks ago so that is giving me a idea of what direction I am heading. I am very anxious about meeting my students and getting acquainted with old and new friends. I know 5th and 6th graders will be a lot different than first graders but I know I will love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you need help unloading, or doing anything else, please let us know!
Post a Comment