skip to main | skip to sidebar

Class Notes

This is a site to record things that I am doing or would like to do with my students.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

COOK-A-DOODLE-DOO

This week in class we read the book "Cook-A-Doodle-Doo. If you haven't read this book it is a great story young and older (5th/6th) children. At the end of this story there was a recipe for strawberry shortcake. I split the class into teams and had them make one w/o my help. This was a great activity for teamwork and following directions. We had a few kindergarten students come in and help us out. It was pouring down rain outside so the kids were soaked. That is why they look so wet!!





These boys didn't like strawberries (crazy I know!) so they made their own version. :)





Posted by Miranda at 3:34 PM

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a neat thing to do! I imagine they had a lot of fun with it, and it is something they won't forget.

May 1, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Myself

Myself
I am a 5/6 grade teacher at a small christian school. I love God and my family. Cooking is something I enjoy. I love to excercise but have a hard time finding the time.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Soccer Pictures
      • COOK-A-DOODLE-DOO
      • This was my conversation with my 2 year old daught...
      • Happy Birthday to my Little Skipper-Rooni
      • Patricks Soccer Game
      • Well....last night Bill took me to urgent care to ...
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
 
Counters
Free Counter