Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well....last night Bill took me to urgent care to get everything settled. When I went in and told the Dr. my symptoms and family history they decided to run a EKG on me to make sure I wasn't having a heart attack. Everything was normal. So no need to worry!!?! I did have a lot of fluid behind my ears which is causing my dizziness. The Dr. also said that my back look awful and that I need to go to the chiropractor (which I love to do. It feels great to me). She thought because my back was so bad it was pulling muscles in my chest. Not sure if that makes sense but I plan on making a chiropractor appointment today and see if that helps. I am going to have to stop carrying my 2 1/2 yr. old daughter around. Thanks for the thoughtful comments. It is nice knowing people do understand what I am going through.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you're all right!

Mrs. Allen said...

Thanks for your concern. :)