Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Misc.

If you have been reading Bill's blog you know that I am off this week on spring break. I was going to take the kids to daycare just to have some rest but I feel guilty shipping my kids off when I am just sitting at home. :) I am enjoying my time with them and playing with them. This morning we had a "picnic" in the living room. I tried to get them to watch a Shirley Temple movie but they weren't too interested. Tomorrow I would like to go to the used book store here in town and see if I can find some books for my classroom. I am trying to collect all the Newberry award winning books.

Bill and I are in the process of deciding what to do with our house. The first of May will make it one year ago that we put it up for sale. We are strongly considering just renting it out. Bill is not looking forward to mowing this summer.

Weight watchers went well this week. I lost 1.2 lbs. I have lost a total of 11 lbs. I am not near as close to my goal as Bill is his but I am making progress. I'm thinking of starting water aerobics. I'm not sure if I will have the time though.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Is there a way to get hold of you? If not, the next time you come to Diamond, give us a call, please. We have a question for you.