skip to main | skip to sidebar

Class Notes

This is a site to record things that I am doing or would like to do with my students.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nellie's Progress Report

Posted by Miranda at 3:20 PM

1 comment:

jane said...

YEAH FOR NELLIE!!!!! I am so proud of you. Grandma loves you.

March 24, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Myself

Myself
I am a 5/6 grade teacher at a small christian school. I love God and my family. Cooking is something I enjoy. I love to excercise but have a hard time finding the time.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Head Sickness
      • Nellie's Progress Report
      • As a somewhat new teacher, I have taught for almos...
      • Movies I can watch with my kids
      • Misc.
      • Patricks Report Card
      • Frustrations
      • Taking my toys and going home.
      • I baked cupcakes the other night and Nellie wanted...
      • Life as usual.
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
 
Counters
Free Counter